SF50-5 Fast Ethernet Switch is designed for SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) or workgroup users for the Ethernet access layer or aggregation layer, Plug and play, self-adaption, support standard, port isolation, simply plug and play.
Auto features of SF50 series switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
SF50-5 forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, with 10K Jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make SF50-5 work reliably.
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- All ports support wire speed switch, 10K jumbo frame transmission.
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging.
- Flood Control: Full-duplex: IEEE 802.3x, Half-duplex: back pressure.
- Auto MDI/MDIX.
- Support camera, wireless AP, and IP phone etc
- Support port lightning protection.
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation.
- Fan less design ensures quiet operation
- Desktop or wall-mounting design